The Denton Parks Foundation invites you to become a friend of Denton Parks.
The Foundation is proud of its role in providing supplemental funding that allows Denton Parks and Recreation to expand programs and services. And Foundation Friends are the cornerstone of this funding.
Through their support, Friends of the Foundation help ensure that all members of our community have access to programs. And they provide the support needed to maintain the excellence of our facilities.
Benefits of Membership
Member donations remain local to
- help children attend pre-school and summer day camp programs
- make improvements to Wiggly Dog Park, Water Works Park, and other park facilities
- enable children to play their favorite sports
- Provide swim lessons
- And much more.
Contributions are tax-deductible.
More Ways to Help
- Contribute land for park sites.
- Donate your appreciated stocks.
- Volunteer your time.
- Inform others of the Legacy Forest Program.
- Remember the Foundation in your will.
- If you are a state or federal employee, designate the Foundation to receive your charitable campaign donation.
For more information on memberships, call Molly Tampke at (940) 218-0270 (email Molly Tampke) .